Friday, April 8, 2011

A Letter to My Daughter

"A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future."
A Letter to My Daughter is very special to me. It was inspired by not only my own daughter, but all the young ladies out there who are inching closer to womanhood--and to all the mothers who are searching for a way to say "I am so proud of who you are".
The elements of this kit were very specially thought out and I have to really thank my creative team for their thoughts and inspiration.
There are 20 beautiful papers, a gorgeous (and versatile) pearl alpha and: 1 dress form, a vintage ballet poster, a metal heart with rose petals, a cameo, a purple rose, a very old album, pearls, a metal frame with diamond accents, a round metal frame, a vintage paper frame, 1 "daughter" word art, 1 quote word art, 5 descriptive word tabs, 1 tag with the letter D and 'daughter', 1 blank tag, 1 branch of wisteria, 1 light purple flower, 1 charm w "precious daughter" engraved, 1 wisteria wreath "brush", 1 leafy twig, 1 stitch and sequin cluster, 1 white string, a purple and green ruffled ribbon, 1 old handmade paper flower, 1 leaf w brown paint, 1 leaf cluster, 2 large lace mattes, 1 lace, 1 hanging ribbon cluster, 1 flat ribbon, 1 flower, 1 fabric flower w gem center, 2 buttons, 1 purple ribbon, and finally...a letter to my daughter.







A few of the gorgeous layouts from my team:




Layout credits(photocowgirl, vanilladesignz, ~nancy, vanilladesignz, carolwenxin, chelisa, jenn33199



And, a couple of freebies made for you all by Tanyia and Melissa:




You can download HERE.



Much love to you!!!

14 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! Thank you so much!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Li' NaisyDaisy said...

very beautiful and tyvm!!

Sky said...

I am so in love with this kit! I've already ordered it and have it safely tucked away on my hard drive.

Just today I decided to do a scrap book of my granddaughter for my daughter's birthday. Since both of their favorite colors are any shade of purple this will just be perfect!

Simply gorgeous kit and thanks so much for sharing the lovely freebies that match!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful freebie and exquisite pearl alpha -- Thanks so much!!

CĂ©lia Costa (Celly) said...

Lovely freebie, thanks so much !

Designs by Helly said...

Ya'll are so welcome!! Sky, that is wonderful..your daughter is going to LOVE it!!!

xoxo

Christine said...

So beautiful, thank you so very much for sharing.

SONDRA said...

Thanks for sharing!

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Helly: I haven't been around this computer in a long while - severe accident last year (shattered knee, wrist and shoulder and six surgeries) - but I remember when you started and I just knew you would go far and you certainly have! Your work is stunning - such a delight to see someone with your special talent USE IT! Good luck and keep up the delightful work. elemmar1@comcast.net Marie (I can still remember buying your tagger kits lol)

Designs by Helly said...

((hugs, Marie!!)) I remember you!!! There are a special group of ladies that have followed me since I first started, I remember and cherish them all! Thank you so much for your kinds words, they mean a great deal to me. ((hugs again))