Monday, March 12, 2012

.::A Promise of Spring::.

“Is the spring coming?" he said. "What is it like?"...
"It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine...” Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden


Are ya'll waiting on spring with bated breath? I certainly am!! There are glimpses of spring everywhere here in the south..the magnolia is blooming, the birds are singing, the winds a'blowing. I can't wait to put winter completely behind me! To celebrate all this March beauty, I created A Promise of Spring...filled with pretty pieces(alot taken from my own backyard) and shabby papers, 2 alphas, shiny brackets and even a commercial use pack.

All the pieces of A Promise of Spring, March's GAB, are $1 each piece until 3/18!!!

The Elements



The Papers



Alpha 1



Alpha 2



Brackets



CU Bits of Nature











*Layouts by Jacqueline, yuki, anndahl, dolbydawgs*

I hope you all have a wonderful start to your week!!
xoxo
Helly

No comments: