Friday, August 24, 2012

.::Goodbye My Love::.


“You asked why I couldn't forgive you," Nick said, very quietly, and I jumped a little. "It was because you were the love of my life, Harper. And you didn't want to be. That's hard to let go.”
--Kristan Higgins, My One and Only 




Goodbye My Love is inspired by the ending of love and learning to let go.

Includes 10 dark papers and:

Wordart(you are not alone), angels brooch, gold bird, blank wordstrip, wordstrip(you are a page i have turned), bow, brooch, butterflies, large butterfly, 2 buttons, candle, mirror w/glass and without, chandelier, charm, locket, deco, feather, 7 different flowers, 3 different frames, hanging hears, hanging leaves, heart gem, glitter hear, key(courage), word art(letting go), lace, painted leaves, 3 different ribbons, ric-rac, wordart(sometimes its harder to let go than hang on), swirl

@ Mscraps

@SBB

















*layouts by vanilladesignz(1&3), jenniferlynn, jennck, jenn33199, helen, dalis and amy!*



3 comments:

Hilda said...

This is beautiful work that is complemented by your artistic pagemakers. Very moving and inspirational. I was moved by the artwork. thank you. Hugs

PrelestnayaP said...

Wow! Helly, fantastic kit! Excellent work of you (as a designer) and your CT (amazing pages)! :)
P.S. I'm missing to you adorable kits...

Designs by Helly said...

Thank you, Hilda!! Thank you, Irina..we miss you!!!!!!!!