Thursday, January 21, 2016

Stores Closing/Retirement Sales

Hey guys! I'm here with a bit of sad news today--I've made the decision to close two of my stores. :( I haven't really been having much inspiration to create lately, and I'm hoping that cutting down my requirements may help get my mojo back. So, with that in mind, I made the decision to close my Digichick store and my store at CUDigitals. I am so thankful to Kim for offering me a place to sell when SBB closed and to Boop for letting me open up my first CU only store. They are both amazing people. 


From now until January 31st, my store at TDC will be 50% off and my store at CUDigitals will be 65% off.




Much love to you all!
Stay warm and snuggly if you are in the midst of the winter storm in the East.


xx
Helly



No comments: