Thursday, January 2, 2020

.::Guest Designer + Freebie::.

Happy 2020 everyone!

I am so excited to announce the grand opening of my guest store at the Studio! I will be guesting there from Jan-March and I look forward to seeing you all each week with new goodies and some old favorites! Take advantage of the 30% off sale I'm having now!

My newest kit is called Upon a Midnight Clear, and it's perfect for those holiday photos we all took last month!

And a freebie for you all made by Kythe, such a beautiful frame!
You can download HERE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh 42 pounds lighter than we do.

(And by the way, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "HOW" they eat.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

CLICK on this link to determine if this quick test can help you find out your real weight loss possibility