Thursday, March 17, 2011

In the Spotlight...Becca



I love each and everyone of my CT members and think absolutely they all deserve to be in the spotlight! So for the next several months, I will be introducing you all to my team.

Who else would I start with but Becca? She has been a member of my creative team since 2009...she creates fabulously beautiful pages and she's pretty much my closest friend in the business(Becca is also a designer at 9th&Bloom). A little bit more about Becca, from Becca herself. ;D


What is your forum username? By Becca (almost everywhere) or fourluvbugs

Where are you from? Northwestern Pennsylvania

How long have you been scrapping? Since December of 2008, so just over 2 years.

What is your favorite scrapping style(clustering, extractions, templates, etc)? I like clusters combined with empty space. And round photos. I’m a sucker for a nice round frame.

What layout are you most proud of? Oooo, that’s a tough one. I almost always love the pages that I make for you. I loved this one so much that I changed out the photos and used this basic design for my Christmas card: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1191907&title=snowfall&cat=500

I love this one because it showed the soft side of Ephemeral Soul: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1031033&title=without-end&cat=500

and I love this one because variations on a vertical page like this are my very favorites composition-wise.... I love the balance of this and that I actually put some real journaling on it :
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1165385&title=perfect-pout&cat=
500


What scrapping goal would you like to reach next? I need to make more time to scrap. I need to print a book. I want to work on my shadowing because I’m still not getting it exactly the way that I want it to be.

Thanks for answering my questions, Becca!

No comments: