Monday, August 8, 2011

.::Carousel..4 packs, $1 each::.

Happy Monday everyone!! It's the second Monday of the month, so that means it's Grab-a-Byte(GAB) time at Scrapbook-Bytes! This is your chance to mix and match pieces to make your perfect kit, all from the same palette! This month I have 4 packs(elements, papers, alpha and clusters) all for $1 each.

http://scrapbookbytes.com/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=151







One last note regarding the $10 coupons I gave away for my birthday sale---these were all sent out last Monday...if you spent $10 in my store during the promotion but did not receive your coupon, please email me under the name you shopped with and your invoice number. I made a list and checked it twice(ala Santa ;D) but email can be wonky, I know.




No comments: