Saturday, September 17, 2011

.::Autumn Lullaby::.

Hey guys!!
The weather here in GA has been so beautiful, I can just taste fall in the air! I so love this time of year! This week I am releasing the first of my fall '11 kits...a non traditional but still autumn-y kit called Autumn Lullaby. There's a hint of mystery to this one too that I love!

Autumn Lullaby



My favorite part of this kit is the papers...you can't see them really well here, but maybe you can see better in the layouts below!











*Layouts by Jenn, Nancy, Carol and Yuki*

The special pricing on Gypsy will also change after tomorrow! On Monday it will be bundled up together and no longer available by the piece:





*Layout by mummyd*

2 comments:

Deenie said...

Gorgeous Autumn kit, Helly :)

Designs by Helly said...

Thank you, Deenie!!