Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just Newsie Stuff!!

Hey ya'll! Just a few things I wanted to tell you about today! First, the second half of SBB's color challenge starts today and I had the honor of making the palette and optional mini for it:



SBB's challenges are always fun and we'd love it if you stopped by to play along with us!
I have actually scrapped something!! o.O!!! I decided I really needed to scrap some photos from our trip to the carnival and what better kit to use than Boardwalk, my collab with Becca? My scrapping skills are sadly lacking, but luckily this kit is not. ;D Lots of goodies to scrap your carnival/fair photos with.



Lastly---I am SO excited to be releasing my Halloween kit tomorrow!!! Want a sneak peek?


Intrigued? I hope so!! And if you happen to be a subscriber to SBB, you can get a full preview today, plus put your name in the drawing to win this kit tomorrow afternoon! Just visit this thread HERE.
See you all tomorrow with lots of gorgeous pages from my CT(and of course, my new release)!

x's and o's

No comments: