Thursday, October 30, 2014

.::iDSD 2014 Sales::.

Wow...I can't believe that it's already time for iDSD!! This year has certainly flown by. My sales are going to start a bit early at my stores, in fact they are already on sale! 50% off everything, at SBB and Mscraps, and at MyMemories. Additionally, Mscraps will be having $1 Flash Sales every day for the next 7 days...these deals are AMAZING, and you definitely don't want to miss a single day.

And don't forget....I have several retiring kits at Mscraps and SBB that are marked down to $1(other than the Flash Sales). These WILL be gone once the sale is over, so pick up any that you are missing. <3 br="">
And iDSD just wouldn't be the same without offering an even special deal--so...every purchase $10 and up will receive a special coupon from me matching your purchase price(rounded to the next highest dollar amount). Please allow up to 48 hours for me to email you your special code(it will be sent to the email address from which you made your purchase).


I hope you all enjoy your weekend!!
xoxo
Helly
 

No comments: