Wednesday, October 18, 2017

.::Checking in with a freebie::.

Hey guys!!
I haven't released anything new in a while--I've had some personal things going on in my life that have really thrown me off kilter. Hopefully things will get better soon, and I can get back to creating! In the mean time, I'm making commercial use and re-releasing some past favorites. AND--I will be adding some (much) older kits here for ya'll. Today, I have It's the Small Things, a kit way back from 2012, I think?

Download the elements HERE and the papers HERE








12 comments:

Deborah Kaye said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit. It has been so long since I digi-scrapped and this is a lovely kit to try again with.

ConnieA said...

Very beautiful kit!! Thank you so much!

lebjs said...

Thank you so much!

Pam K said...

Lovely colors -- thank you so much!

Jujublu said...

thank you, this is just so lovely!

SiskiyouSue said...

Very pretty, wonderful color combination and interesting elements. Thanks.

Karen said...

Thank you so much, beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup Helly to share your (superb) "old" kits ! Hoping you'll find some other dusty ones ! ;D
Life will get better as soon as you see the tinyest sunbeam.
C from Paris ♥

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this is a lovely mini!!

Kittie24 said...

Thank you!!

Wendez said...

Love this. Thank you!

Velma Humphrey said...

tysm for the kit ! Hugs