Friday, August 3, 2018

.::New Beginnings::.


Hey guys!!
*waves*
Well...it has been a bittersweet week. On Wednesday, I said goodbye to The Digichick, and today I say hello to a new adventure...at Scrap Girls. I've admired the designers at SG for years and really never thought to be a part of their team. But, fate smiled down during a particular dark time, and I now find myself working with the wonderful talent at Scrap Girls. But I will always miss TDC and Kim.

It has also been a frantic week, with one store closing and getting things uploaded to a new home. But during this time, I was able to create a new mini collection that I call New Beginnings.

“No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one!”
―C. Joybell C


New Beginnings







Thank you so much to Kay and Dana for these beautiful pages from New Beginnings...my team has been a godsend this last week.

So stay tuned my friends..you haven't seen the last of me. ;)
x's and o's
Helly

No comments: