Saturday, November 26, 2011

.::40% off + 2 New Kits::.

Hey guys!
Here's what's going on with me this weekend!



Yep, 40% off thru Cyber Monday! AND, I have a new kit (or two) to tell you about---also on sale!

The first new release I have is Embrace..some of you all might remember it from late last year--it was exclusive to The Daily Scrapper, but now has made its way back to my store at SBB. I love the etherealness of this kit..I can see so many uses for it with your softer type pages.

Embrace







And my second kit is called Winter Symphony...officially my newest most favoritest kit! =O I really did have so much fun with this one. Why? Well, all the BLING of course!! ;D Ya'll know I love the shinies. o.O

Winter Symphony





Please note---the page overlays are INCLUDED in the kit, but you can buy them separately also.





No comments: