Monday, November 14, 2011

Forever..a tribute to Breaking Dawn and Twilight


Breaking Dawn Part I comes out in just a few more days and I can't wait! To celebrate, I decided to create a kit inspired by the movie for this month's GAB. It's called Forever, and it's super duperly romantic and a must have for all Twilight fans!

On sale from the 14th-20th--after that it will be bundled together.

But most significant in this tidal wave of happiness was the surest fact of all: I was with Edward. Forever.--Breaking Dawn

Forever..the Elements



Forever..the Papers



Forever..the Alpha



















Layouts by Helly, Conny, Momadee, Yuki, Carol, Jenn, Jacqueline and Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

helly that is just beautiful!!! how are hun? come see me at my new site http://inzpiredcreationz.blogspot.com
xo-nicku